GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION TO THE CIRCUIT
- Castle Combe Circuit reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Visitors must observe the 15mph speed limit in force throughout the public areas of the circuit.
- The viewing banks and other spectator areas can become slippery when wet.
- No riding of scooters, mini bikes or quad bikes in public areas.
- With the exception of service dogs, no animals admitted on days when the race circuit is in use.
- Entry into Castle Combe Circuit is at your own risk and whilst we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that you enjoy a safe visit, care should be taken at all times.
- Vehicles and their contents are left at Castle Combe Circuit entirely at the owner’s risk.
- All persons – including drivers and passengers – partaking in any circuit driving experience be it in a car or on a motorcycle will be required to sign an indemnity form and attend our Full Safety and Track briefing before being permitted onto the circuit.
- Castle Combe Circuit or nominated third parties may record or make audio, visual or sound recordings at the Circuit for commercial purposes. It is a condition of entry into the Circuit that visitors consent to use of these images in what format free of charge and without issue.
- The use of photographic, audio and audio-visual equipment is allowed for private non-commercial use only. Photography, audio and audio visual recording for commercial use is strictly prohibited unless agreed in advance and in writing with Castle Combe Circuit.
- Castle Combe Circuit and all its subsidiary companies reserve the right to close to the public, withdraw any session, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.
- NO DRONES: No unauthorised aerial drones of any kind are permitted over the site.
- Castle Combe Circuit does not condone the dealing in or use of drugs or illegal substances. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances will be evicted from site. Anyone found in possession of large quantities of illegal substances will be detained and dealt with by the police.
- Please dispose of any litter in the bins around the site.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF BOOKING ONLINE
- Tickets purchased online will be sent via first class post and are subject to a £1 postage and package charge (per transaction, not per item purchased). Castle Combe Circuit cannot take any responsibility for loss, damage or delay in postage which is outside of its control.
- Advanced booking will be closed within a set period before each event/experience. Please see specific event/experience page for detail.
- The Castle Combe Circuit online booking service cannot accept third party promotions unless agreed in advance with the Circuit. Castle Combe Circuit may offer online discounts at certain times of year. This discount is at the discretion of Castle Combe Circuit and should not be abused.
- Unless otherwise stated, special offers and discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Tickets purchased for specific events or services can be used solely against those events or services. Castle Combe Circuit is unable to offer refunds or exchanges against any purchase.
- Lost, stolen or missing tickets or Gift Vouchers will not be replaced. Please keep them safe.
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation unless directly involved in the transaction process.
- Castle Combe Circuit, Castle Combe Race and Rally School and Castle Combe Action Days reserve the right to amend, cancel or postpone part or all of the day offered. The company cannot be held responsible for any delays effecting track time caused by weather or incidents.
- Everyone attending the Castle Combe Action Days do so at their own risk to themselves and to their vehicles. Each driver, rider and passenger must attend a Full Safety and Track Briefing and complete an indemnity form prior to using the circuit.
- Cars and motorcycles must conform to our sound regulations at all times. Full sound regulation information can be found at:
* Action Day Sound Regulations
If you fail the sound check, you will not be allowed out onto the circuit. Merlin Motorsports which is based at the Circuit offers a range of bolt-on “Silencing Accessories”. www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk
- Drivers must hold a full driving licence applicable to the day. Driving licences must be available for inspection if requested.
- Drivers should ensure that their cars are suitable and safe for Circuit Driving and is to MOT Test Standards. Pure Racing Cars are not permitted.
- Ensure that tyres are to recommended pressure for high speed driving.
- Do NOT overfill petrol tanks.
- Seat belts must be worn at all times.
- Cars with slick tyres will not be permitted.
- 3-wheel cars are not permitted on the circuit.
- Insurance. It is unlikely that your car will be covered (check with your insurers).
- No hand held cameras allowed in cars when on circuit.
- Crash Helmets are compulsory and should be to BS116658 or ECE22-05 spec. Helmet straps to be securely done up. Please bring your own or hire one at the organiser’s office in the Strawford Centre.
- Adequate clothing must be worn with arms and legs fully covered and suitable shoes worn.
- All drivers and passengers must sign the Indemnity.
- New to Track drivers must complete their first session following an instructor.
- Any passenger must be over 16 years or 5’2” and seated in the front passenger seat. No rear passengers allowed. Crash Helmets are compulsory and should be to BS116658 or ECE22-05 spec. Helmet straps to be securely done up. Please bring your own or hire one at the organiser’s office in the Strawford Centre.
- If a front passenger is carried, the driver, in his own interest, should ensure that he is adequately protected by insurance. A normal private car motor insurance policy excludes ‘Racing, Rallying & Speed Testing’. Drivers should check with their insurers.
- It is a requirement that you attend the safety briefing before being allowed out on circuit. No briefing, no track session.
- Always drive within your own and your car’s limits.
- Please obey all Track rules. The circuit is NOT to be used as a race track at racing speeds.
- Only overtake on the straights and on the right hand side. For safety’s sake, the circuit will ensure full rescue and paramedic attendance.
- Whilst the circuit is fully approved for car use, drivers take part at their own risk both to themselves and their car.
- Drivers will be carefully monitored throughout the day by our experienced marshalling team. If we consider you are driving dangerously, you will be black flagged and asked to leave the circuit.
- Drive slowly in the Paddock. Take extra care with pedistrians – they rarely look where they are going.
- When leaving the track at the end of your session, you must use the Slip Road into the Pit Lane.
- You will be driving cars around Castle Combe Circuit which means there is some personal risk involved, and you should be aware of this when booking your course or your driving session. You will be required to sign an indemnity form before being allowed on the circuit. We have full Public Liability Insurance and all participants are covered under our Personal Accident Insurance Policy.
- Where applicable and requested, crash helmets are compulsory.
Motorsports Can Be Dangerous